RASUWAGADHI HYDROPOWER COMPANY LIMITED (RGHPCL)
Rasuwagadhi Hydroelectric Project (111MW)
Invitation for Bids for Construction of Camp facilities of Rasuwagadhi Hydroelectric Project
Contract Identification No: RGHPCL/RGHEP/069/70/CF - 01
First date of publication: 31 December 2012
1. Rasuwagadhi Hydropower Company Limited (RGHPCL) is a Company promoted by Chilime Hydropower Company Limited (CHPCL). RGHPCL has completed the financial closure including the debt portion required for the Project with Employees Provident Fund (EPF) and equity investment will be made from CHPCL, Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) and General public. It is intended that the part of the proceeds of these funds will be applied to eligible payments under the Contract for which this invitation bid has been issued. Bidding is open to the following prequalified bidders only.
Name and address of the Pre-qualified Applicants
ANK Construction Co. Pvt. Ltd., Rabibhawan, Kathmandu, Nepal
Lama Construction Company P. Ltd. – Nagarjun Construction Company P. Ltd. J/V, Ringroad, Balaju, Kathmandu, Nepal
Rasuwa Construction Company (P.) Ltd, Dhapasi-8, Kathmandu, Nepal
Lumbini Builders (P.) Ltd , Bhairahawa, Ktm Office, Mid Baneswor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Prera Nirman Sewa p. Ltd. - Suryachandra Construction Company P. Ltd. JV Sanepa, Lalitpur
Sharma & Comapany ( Pvt.) Ltd, RK Complex, Sitapaila, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tundi Construction Pvt. Ltd., Shantibasti, Sanepa, Lalitpur, Nepal
Swachchhanda Nirman Sewa and Munna & Acharya Construction Company P. Ltd. J/V, Kalimati-13, Kathmandu, Nepal
Nepal Adarsha Nirman Company P. Limited, Kuleswor, Kathmandu, Nepal
M.K Nirman Sewa P. Ltd & Pappu Construction J/V, New Baneshwar, Kathmandu, Nepal
2. Rasuwagadhi Hydropower Company Limited (RGHPCL) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of Camp facilities which mainly includes Site office and Residential buildings. Bidding will be conducted as per the criteria provided in prequalification documents and is open to pre-qualified national Construction Companies or their joint ventures only.
3. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be received from the above office of Rasuwagadhi Hydropower Company Limited, Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal during office hours on submission of a written application and free of cost.
4. Sealed Bids (one original and one Copy) must be submitted to Rasuwagadhi Hydropower Company Limited, Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal on or before 12:00 on 30 January 2013. Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
5. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at 14:00 hours of 30 January 2013 at the office of Rasuwagadhi Hydropower Company Limited, Lazimpat, Kathmandu. Bids must be valid for a period of 120 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security amounting to a minimum of 2.5% of the Quoted Bid Amount (Inclusive of VAT), which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid.
6. If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday, it shall be extended to the next working day.
7. A pre-bid meeting with the prospective bidders will be held on 17 January 2013 at 13.00 hours in the address indicated below. The purpose of the meeting will be to clarify on the bidding proceedings and any other issues regarding bidding documents.
8. It is recommended that bidders familiarize themselves with the local conditions and visit the project site. Cost incurred for preparation of bid documents and the site visit will be solely at the expense of the bidders.
9. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of Rasuwagadhi Hydropower Company Limited, Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal, or from company website www.chilime.com.np
10. Bidders who choose to submit their Bid electronically through e-procurement section of Chilime Hydropower Company Limited (CHPCL) through website http://www.chilime.com.np
may either receive the hard copy of Bidding documents or may download the Bidding documents, prepare their Bids and submit the scanned copies of Bid security (Bank Guarantee) and other bid documents in PDF file in the website.
11. The Employer reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning reason, whatsoever.
[Note: Para No. 10 above has been added to the Invitation for Bids published on 31 December 2012 (1st publication date) as an amendment.]
The Project Manager
Rasuwagadhi Hydroelectric Project
Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Phone: 01-4002044/4002046